Hair care routine by Larissa

 

My hair care routine💇


Hello guys!

Today I am writing this post to share how I usually do my hair care. To start, I wanted to share a bit about my personal experience dealing with my hair. When I was a little kid my hair was super curly (I miss that ), but I remember at certain point it started to get wavier which I hated. I think we all have/had that phase when you do not like your hair at all or the way it looks. So, for me it was always a struggle. My parents couldn’t afford good shampoos and hair care in general therefore for years that leaded me to low self-esteem. It took me many years and chemical products for hair care to have my hair in the way that I wanted and have self-esteem back so I wanted to share some of the products I use that might work for you as well.

**Just a reminder I am not an expert and this post in not sponsored, keep that in mind. ** 😊

 

For shampoo I usually like to have at least two different options, these below works best for me and they also smell super good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quartined Life w/ Baby SIbling pt 2!! -Kasandra

Astrology Alert: What's your Black Moon Lilith?

You aren't meant to fit the clothes. Clothes are meant to fit you.