Quarantined Life with baby sibling! Pt 3 - Kasandra

In my last post I talked about how it's been an exciting time since he is learning to crawl, walk, and talk. I also mentioned that he's been having some trouble sleeping as well. Recently we had a bit of a big scare. Normally for his naps I either stay with him in my room or if I have a lot of things to do, I will leave him in my room with pillows and a big teddy bear next to him so he doesn't feel alone or roll off the bed. Sadly, over the weekend this was not helpful. Somehow he rolled off of my bed. He did not get seriously get injured but we got super scared because we still don't know how he fell and ended up on his stomach crawling under my desk. My desk is next to my bed but in a horizontal position compared to my bed which is in a vertical position. We checked his head multiple times, there were no bumps. We checked the rest of his body and there were no bumps or bruises either. We thought maybe he fell on his stomach so we made sure that he didn't hit his mouth or anything which he didn't. My bed is a good 2-3ft high which may not seem like a lot but for a baby it's pretty high. You can imagine how scared we were. Thankfully, he was not hurt. Since that happened, I have stayed with him instead now since we don't want him to fall again. We paid close attention to him for 48 hours in case we might've missed something. Considering we've had traumatic experiences with another one of my siblings when they were a baby, we were hoping that nothing similar would happen. This was him Tuesday after a very good nap 😂. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quartined Life w/ Baby SIbling pt 2!! -Kasandra

Astrology Alert: What's your Black Moon Lilith?

You aren't meant to fit the clothes. Clothes are meant to fit you.